- What’s the minimum operating pressure for a single outlet shower valve?
0.2 bar dynamic
- What’s the minimum operating pressure for a dual outlet shower valve?
0.4 bar dynamic
- Why is my shower temperature fluctuating, either very hot or very cold?
- Check that the inlets to the shower are the correct orientation – Hot is on the left hand side as you look at the shower on the wall and cold is on the right
- Remove and service thermostatic cartridge to remove any system debris and scale which could be affecting the operation of the shower valve (please see servicing instructions)
- What are the inlet centres on a standard Inta bar shower?
150mm pipework centres +/- 20mm
- My shower has been installed for a while and was initially working fine, now it won’t get hot enough?
- Check the outlet temperature from your heat source is between 55° - 65°
- Re-calibrate your thermostatic cartridge as shown in the product IOMS
- Service the thermostatic cartridge to remove any system debris or scale which could be affecting the operation of the shower valve (please see servicing instructions)
- What model of shower do I have?
The vast majority of Inta bar showers will have a Code marked at the back of the bar shower between the inlets, this code identifies the product. However if not then you can upload an image of your shower to the Identify My Shower section of the website.
- How do I service my Inta Shower?
Basic maintenance instructions can be found in the products Installation and operation manual. If anything further than these are required then please contact the Inta technical department.
- What is the warranty period of an Inta Shower?
5 Years from the data of purchase against a manufacturing fault.
- What should I use to clean the surface of my shower valve?
Inta shower valves have a high quality finish and should be treated with care. An occasional wipe with a mild washing-up liquid on a soft damp cloth followed by a thorough rinsing is all that is required. Do not use an abrasive or chemical household cleaner as this may cause damage to the surface finish.
- Is it possible to cut down the fixed riser on an Inta shower valve?
It is NOT possible to cut the riser pipe down on any of the Inta Showers.
- Are any Inta showers WRAS approved? If so which ones?