- How many taps can an Intamix TMV2/TMV3 supply?
- TMV3 Application – When fitted into a TMV3 environment the Intamix thermostatic mixing valves are to be used on point of use outlets i.e. 1 mixing valve to be used per each hot outlet
- TMV2 Application – In a TMV2 application 1 mixing valve can supply 2 back-to-back basins.
- In what instance do I require a mixing valve to be installed?
Anywhere where users are at risk of scalding or when safe blended hot water is to be used.
- What considerations are to be made before installing a Thermostatic Mixing Valve?
- Does it need to comply with TMV2 or TMV3 regulation?
- What is the maximum flow rate achievable to size a TMV correctly?
- What is the warranty period for a thermostatic mixing valve?
Our commercial range is covered by a 12 month guarantee against any manufacturing fault.
- What is the maximum permissible pressure differential allowed between the hot and cold inlets?
The maximum pressure differential on our Intamix range is 5:1, whereas on our Intamix Pro range it will be 2:1.
- Where is the best location to fit a Thermostatic Mixing Valve?
Ideally the TMV must be fitted as close as possible to the outlet it is supplying – the maximum distance is 2 meters.
- Are any Inta Thermostatic Mixing Valves that are WRAS approved? If so which ones?
Please see all WRAS approved Thermostatic Mixing Valves below: