Acura Safe Touch Thermostatic Bar Shower TMV3
TMV3 approved thermostatic bar shower with safe touch technology . The shower has been specifically designed and manufactured to meet the general requirements National Health Service Model Engineering Specification – Thermostatic Mixing Valves – Health Premises – D08 and BS 7942: 2000 Thermostatic Mixing Valve for use in care establishments (TMV3).
It has been independently tested and approved by Buildcert as meeting the requirements of the TMV3 scheme.
- Suitable for use with unvented supplies, combi boilers, gravity and mains pressure systems
- Thermal cartridge technology
- Temperature stability of ± 2°C
- Fail safe protection on both the hot and cold supplies
- Operating pressure range of 0.2 to 5 bar
- Safe touch body
- TMV3 / WRAS approved – complies with NHS D08 and BS7942
Combination Boiler, Low Pressure Gravity 0.2 Bar, Low Pressure Gravity 0.4 Bar, Unvented Cylinder
Single Outlet Shower
Anti-Scald, Doc M Compliant, TMV3, WRAS
|Acura Safe Touch Thermostatic Bar Shower TMV3||ST10010CP|