Commercial Magnetic Dirt and Air Separators
The inta magnetic dirt and air separator, when installed in sealed central heating systems, is designed to remove any impurities in the water supply, improving system efficiency and ensuring uninhibited flow through out the system preventing costly service call outs and expensive system breakdowns.
Inta magnetic dirt and air separators feature a unique triple pass filter cartridge. As water enters the filter it comes into contact with the filter cartridge which slows the flow causing air bubbles to slow and stick to the gauze and dirt particles to fall to the bottom of the filter where they are retained by the 11,000 gauss magnet.
Air is discharged at system pressures of up to 10 bar. The magnet can be withdrawn from the filter with the system live and any trapped debris is easily removed from the drain cock at the base of the filter.
- Solid brass, lightweight and robust construction
- Ideal for commercial & industrial applications
- Combined dirt & air separator
- Removable magnet and drain cock for simple servicing
- Convenient in-line fitting
- Vents air at up to 10 bar
- Unique triple pass filter cartridge
- Drain cock for dirt removal
- Easy clean, easy drain design
- Nominal working pressure 10 Bar
- Maximum working temperature 110°C
- Fully serviceable
|22mm Inta Magnetic Dirt and Air Separator||CMDAS22|
|28mm Inta Magnetic Dirt and Air Separator||CMDAS28|
|½" Inta Magnetic Dirt and Air Separator||CMDAS12|
|¾" Inta Magnetic Dirt and Air Separator||CMDAS34|
|1" Inta Magnetic Dirt and Air Separator||CMDAS1|
|1¼" Inta Magnetic Dirt and Air Separator||CMDAS114|